SBI clerk result 2018 for preliminary, mains and interview is to be released. Check the news for SBI clerk result 2018 with SBI clerk mains result and SBI clerk pre result 2018 now. State Bank of India has announced recruitment procedure for clerk post and huge candidates have appeared for this post. State Bank of India will declare SBI Clerk result in the 3rd week of June 2018. Till then, all candidates have to wait for their SBI clerk exam result. SBI conduct 3 rounds for clerk which is: Preliminary exam, main and last one is group discussion and interviews.
- SBI Clerk result 2018
- SBI Clerk Result Date 2018
- How to check SBI Clerk result 2018
- Stages to get your final result of SBI Clerk result 2018
- SBI Clerk Prelims result from 2018
- SBI clerk mains result in 2018
- SBI Clerk interview & GD result 2018
- SBI Clerk final result 2018 – Final merit list download
- SBI Clerk 2018 final allotment
- SBI Clerk cut off marks 2018
SBI Clerk result 2018
Candidates will be eligible for next round id they have to clear the previous round. Candidates, who will clear the preliminary exam, will be eligible for the main exam. Forgetting hired for this post, candidates have to get passing marks in each of round. More than 15 times vacant seats, candidates are eligible for mains exam. Candidates must their registration number and roll number to check their SBI Clerk result 2018. The main exam for clerk post will be conducted in the first week of July 2018. After giving your prelims exam, you must start preparation of your main exam.
Final merit list of SB clerk exam will be created on the basis of marks obtained in written exam and in group discussion and interview. Candidates with high rank from all categories will be selected for SBI clerk post 2018.
SBI Clerk Result Date 2018
|Online exam – preliminary exam||end of May 2018|
|Result of Online exam – preliminary exam||3rd week of June 2018|
|Online exam – main exam||first week of July 2018|
|Result declaration of main exam||end of July 2018|
|Group discussion and interview||end of August 2018|
|Declaration of final merit list||end of September 2018|
Many candidates check their SBI clerk result 2018 on other sites but it will not available on other sites. State Bank of India will publish SBI clerk result 2018 on their official website and they will also provide the direct link for result checking so that candidates will not have any problem. Without any problem, all applied candidates will check their result of SBI clerk prelims, main and group discussion, and interviews. When result will be available online, all applied candidates will get the notification on their registered mobile number. So, do not worry about your SBI clerk exam result 2018.
How to check SBI Clerk result 2018
All candidates got a unique identification number from state bank of India when they applied for clerk post. This unique number is known as registration number and roll number. This is the only thing that will need when you want to check your SBI clerk exam result.
- Registration number or roll number
- Password or date of birth
If you do not remember above given things, check these from your admit card.
Many candidates waste their time here and there on the internet but did not know how to get SBI clerk result 2018. We have given step by step procedure to check SBI clerk result for help of all candidates.
- Go to official website of State Bank of India.
- Click on result tab and choose your exam “SBI Clerk result 2018”.
- You will be redirected to new window and will get two blank fields.
- Enter your information in it and submit it.
- Now, you will be able to see your SBI Clerk result.
- Save this result in your system so that you can use it for further reference.
Stages to get your final result of SBI Clerk result 2018
As SBI clerk recruitment will be completed in 3 stages, its result will also declare in 3 stages which are:
- SBI clerk prelims result
- SBI clerk mains result
- Group discussion and interviews (final result)
Further detailed explanation of above given 3 stages are discussed below-
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2018||SBI Clerk Mains Result 2018|
|SBI Clerk Score Card 2018||SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks 2018|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2018||SBI Clerk Mains Cut off 2018|
SBI Clerk Prelims result from 2018
- Online exam for SBI clerk 2018 post will be conducted at the end of May 2018.
- All candidates have to clear the preliminary exam with cut off marks so that they will be eligible for next round which is mains exam. Cut off marks for this exam will be decided by the bank.
- SBI clerk post preliminary exam will consist objective questions from following subjects: quantitative aptitude, English and reasoning ability.
- Marks for the preliminary exam will be 100 marks.
- Marks secured in this preliminary exam will not be added to the creation of final merit list of SBI Clerk 2018.
- A huge number of candidates will be selected for mains exam as a comparison to vacant seats for this post.
SBI clerk mains result in 2018
- Mains exam for SBI result 2018 will be conducted in the month of July 2018.
- Candidates, who will qualify SBI clerk preliminary exam with cut off marks, will be eligible for mains exam.
- Mains exam of Clerk post has been divided into two sections: objective and another is descriptive.
- The objective part of mains exam will be of 200 marks while descriptive part of only 50 marks.
- As per State Bank of India rules, candidates have to qualify both parts of mains exam to clear mains exam.
- Bank rules also state that descriptive part will be checked only for those candidates who will qualify objective part of mains exam.
- Candidates must have to do better preparation for mains exam so that they will secure more marks in mains exam.
- Marks secured in mains exam of SBI clerk 2018 will be added to final merit list.
SBI Clerk interview & GD result 2018
- Aggregate marks secured in both parts of mains exam will be arranged in descending order as per different category candidates.
- Fixed number of candidates from different category will be called for group discussion and interview as bank’s rules.
- Marks for group discussion and interview will be decided by recruitment team of clerk post of State Bank of India.
- SBI clerk results 2018 of group discussion and interview will not be declared as separate, candidates will get final merit list for SBI Clerk post.
SBI Clerk final result 2018 – Final merit list download
- Marks secured by a candidate in prelims exam (stage 1) will not be added in final SBI clerk merit list. Marks, secured in the main exam (stage 2) and group discussion and interview (stage 3) will be added to final merit list. Final merit list will be created on the basis of marks secured in the main exam (objective and descriptive) and in group discussion and interview.
- Candidates, who want to be their name in the final merit list, must have to clear both stage 2 and stage 3 separately.
- Marks secured in the main exam (out of 250) will be converted to out of 75 marks while marks of group discussion and interview (out of 50) will be conducted to 25 marks. Final merit list will be based on marks out of 100 marks.
- Final merit list for SBI clerk 2018 will be based on 100 marks for each category candidate.
- Candidates will be selected for clerk post in state bank of India as their rank based on their category.
- SBI clerk result 2018 for mains exam will be announced in last of July 2018.
SBI Clerk 2018 final allotment
- Final allotment of SBI clerk post will be made on the basis of marks in main exam and performance in group discussion and interview.
- Selection of a number of candidates will also depend on the vacant seats in each state of India.
- Candidates, who will be selected for this post, will get appointment letter very soon.
- Before joining your post as SBI clerk post, you will have to go through medical examination as per bank rules.
- Final allotment of clerk post in state bank of India will be done in the end of September 2018.
SBI Clerk cut off marks 2018
Cut off marks are minimum marks and every candidate have to score these marks to qualify exams. Cut off marks for SBI clerk 2018 will be decided by the bank. SBI Clerk Cut off marks for each category candidate will be different and general category candidate has to score highest cut off marks. Candidates, who will be secure cut off marks or more marks than cut off marks, will be eligible for next round. Cut off marks for SBI clerk 2018 will be announced when SBI clerk result 2018 will announce. Till then, we can just assume what will be cut off marks for this year from previous year cut off marks.
Final allotment SBI clerk 2016 cut off with category wise:
|Category||cut off (out of 100)|
SBI PO Mains Cut off marks for different subjects will also be different as it depends on the difficulty level of questions from each subject. Forgetting all latest updates about SBI Clerk 2018 must check our article on the regular basis as we update it daily. We will wish your very good luck for your SBI clerk result 2018 and have a bright future ahead.